Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
at's not true. OSU's ground game actually sets up the passing game. That's been even more accurate since Robinson has added a new dimension on the zone read option play.
News and views: OSU runs to win
NewsOK Related Articles
Guy Morriss out?News: Rumors are Guy Morriss coached his final game at Baylor Saturday night. View: "It was a distraction,” Morriss said. "The kids are hearing it every day. And the coaches are hearing it. You have to put that aside and focus on the last two games. You can't control that. But you can control what you do.” Linebacker Nick Moore said: "It's going to be hard next year if we get new coaches. Whether we do or not, our team has to believe in what coaches are telling us and work hard in the off-season.” By Mike Baldwin
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21361Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10815Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8633Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8589Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8336Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7789Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7697Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister