News of the Day: injured wallets and injured turtles
Money. The holiday shopping season gave the Oklahoma economy a boost. The holiday shopping season did not give my bank account a boost.
Education. Perjury charges against a former telecommunications company employee have been dropped in a case that alleged he lied about some 2007 Final Four basketball season tickets to the superintendent of Broken Arrow Public Schools at the time. No lying?
Animals. Gifts from donors of all ages and backgrounds are coming in to support a new animal hospital at the Oklahoma City Zoo. Nothing helps cure an ailing turtle better than a $5 bill.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11884OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7018Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5955Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5764Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4633Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4517Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4488Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4461OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3863As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients