News Summary: Apple's revenue growth slowing
BRICK WALL: Apple warned Wednesday that its sales in the current quarter would grow just 7 percent from a year ago, a big come-down for a company that has regularly posted 50 percent-plus growth rates.
WALL STREET REACTION: Investors sent Apple shares down 10 percent, compounding a nearly 30 percent loss since the September.
BOTTOM LINE: Apple posted earnings of $13 billion for the latest quarter, flat with a year ago. Profits are at a high level, but here, too, growth seems to have stalled.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister