News Summary: Bling is the thing on cars
LOTS OF GLITTER: Car bling is in abundance at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, which opens to the public on Saturday.
LIGHTS, GRILLES, ENGRAVING: New adornments range from daytime running lights that go up the hood of the new Cadillac ATS, to a bold grille on the Ford Fusion, to engraving within the lamps of the new Corvette and Ford Transit.
SPOOKY: The tail lamps on the high-performance version of the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee are tinted black, giving it an ominous look. Ralph Gilles, a Chrysler design leader, noted the lamps are "kind of like death."
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say