News Summary: EBay extends recent roll in 4Q
HOLIDAY SEASON HIT: EBay Inc.'s Internet shopping mall and digital payment service attracted more consumers during the final three months of last year to deliver fourth-quarter earnings that were slightly better than analysts anticipated.
ON A ROLL: The performance announced Wednesday capped the best year yet for eBay Inc., which started in 1995 when the Web was still considered to be a novelty.
GOING MOBILE: EBay has been retooling its payment service, PayPal, and its product listings to make them easily accessible on smartphones and tablet computers. The company says its mobile applications have been downloaded on to more than 120 million devices already.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 31709Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22246Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7126OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6322Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5037OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4484Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3553Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater