News Summary: Google to sell more Internet glasses
YOU WIN, YOU PAY: Google is holding an unusual contest to find people interested in using its Internet-connected glasses. The winners must pay $1,500 for a pair and, depending on where they live, may have to travel to pick up the high-tech spectacles in New York, Los Angeles or the San Francisco Bay area.
GOOGLE GOGGLES: The product, called Google Glass, is supposed to perform all the same tasks as a smartphone. The big difference: No hands are required to operate Google Glass, which is controlled by voice commands.
FARSIGHTED: Google Glass isn't expected to be available to the general public until next year.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 11641Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11150Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7793Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7658Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4653Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4189OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3570Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit