News Summary: McDonald's to post calorie counts
THE NEWS: McDonald's Corp. says it will start posting calorie information at restaurants nationwide starting Monday.
THE BACKGROUND: The move comes ahead of a new regulation that would require restaurant chains to post the information as early as next year.
THE DETAILS: The Oak Brook, Ill.-based company says it's also testing healthier menu options for next year, such as an Egg McMuffin made with egg whites and a whole grain bun.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 81708Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16515OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12409Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12217Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10403Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9163How to help tornado victims