News Summary: Stocks mixed, S&P close to high
WITHIN A WHISKER: The S&P 500 dipped slightly, ending the week within a fraction of the five-year high that it set on Thursday.
WELL OF DESPAIR: Wells Fargo reported record earnings but the market didn't like what it saw. Concerns about profitability going forward pushed the stock down.
NO PATTERN YET: Companies started reporting fourth-quarter earnings this week, but no clear picture has emerged yet. Investors will get many more reports to mull over next week.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 22333Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8521Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6853OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6505OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5318Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5086Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater