News Summary: Tips to get fit in 2013 affordably
MAKING IT FIT: The start of a new year inspires many of us to commit to get fit and live healthier. What isn't required is emptying out one's wallet just to break a sweat and shed a few pounds.
GYM DANDIES: Gyms often will let prospective customers try out their facilities free for a day, sometimes even for a week. Take advantage of these free trial periods before making a yearlong commitment to a gym.
FREESTYLE: Best way to save money on exercise? Don't spend any. Grab a friend and go for a hike. Walk or bike to work.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 19791Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7602OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6827Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6472OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5877Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4499Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4468Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash