News Summary: Yahoo reshuffles board again
CHANGING OF THE BOARD: Yahoo Inc. named PayPal co-founder Max Levchin as a director Thursday and ushered out board members Intuit Inc. CEO Brad Smith and Weather Channel CEO David Kenny.
NEW LOOK, NEW IDEAS: With the latest changes, Yahoo Inc. now has 11 directors. All but one of them joined the board this year. The company's CEO, former Google Inc. executive Marissa Mayer, took the job five months ago.
UPHILL CLIMB: Mayer, her management team and her fellow board members are trying to develop a strategy to revive Yahoo's revenue growth after several years of stagnation.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 15391Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9463Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8117Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7214Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6364Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6332Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6331Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit