Input from Attorney General Scott Pruitt before 2012 health care decisions called “self serving and political” by Gov. Mary Fallin's chief of staff.
April 10: Blogger, ACLU demand Fallin release missing information
April 8: Anti-Obamacare forces drove Gov. Mary Fallin's health care decisions
April 7: Fallin's staff who figured prominently in discussions
April 7: Fallin won't budge on executive privilege
April 7: Where does Oklahoma stand on Affordable Care?
March 31: Fallin's emails detail health care exchange decisions
March 29: Fallin prepares to release emails
Feb. 10: Fallin’s office yet to produce records
Feb.9: Emails show decision-making process
Jan. 1: Interactive: Health Care 101 graphic novel guide
Dec. 13: Fallin stands behind executive privilege
Dec. 6: Governor’s office under fire for open records
Nov. 23: Fallin’s office won’t release emails
Recent Investigation packages from the coverage team
Ongoing Investigations - Archived Coverage Pages
DHSCoverage of the Department of Human Services.
Juvenile Center ControversyControversy surrounding bids for new juvenile center
Oklahoma Water CrisisCovering the state's drinking water needs.
Pharmacy ShootingsCoverage of Jerome Jay Erhand's charge for...
Political CorruptionA probe into corruption at the state capitol
Superfund: Toxic OklahomaAnalyzing Oklahoma's 13 Superfund sites
- Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma City resident shoots harrowing tornado video
- Oklahoma tornadoes: 'She would give when she didn't have things to give'
- Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- Oklahoma tornadoes: 'I just don't know how to feel. It's just something I had to do'
- Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore Superintendent vows schools will reopen in August
- Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- Piedmont mayor among critics of lobbyist's contract
- Time may be running out for Valley Brook coffee shop
- Panhandle dispute places Cimarron County treasurer and school board members at risk
- Mustang murder defendant Becky Bryan told police: 'We were quite in love.'
- Steps to avoid frustration at driver's license testing sites
- Oklahoma struggles to keep lines manageable at driver's license testing sites
- State fee increases offset Oklahoma income tax cut
- Oklahoma County inmate medical releases at center of hospital lawsuit