NewsOK’s correspondent details incredible trip to India
Meet our India correspondent, Lindsay Houts.
Lindsay has been blogging from India for the past four weeks. Hopefully, you’ve already seen it, read her posts, browsed through her photos and watched her videos.
If not, there’s still time to do so before she returns to her life in Oklahoma. But you only have about one more week.
The blog is titled, ‘Incredible India,’ and it features the normally mild-mannered web editor within our sports department as a thrill-seeking Oklahoman learning how life works in a variety of towns in India.
Her trip to the India-Pakistan border is one of my favorite posts.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients