NFL commissioner expects Ravens' Lewis to stay involved in league after retirement
BALTIMORE — More than any defining play that Ray Lewis made or accolade that he earned, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell will most remember the leadership that the long-time Ravens middle linebacker brought to both his team and the league.
NewsOK Related Articles
In a phone interview with The Baltimore Sun on Thursday, Goodell said he was saddened but not surprised about Lewis' announcement Wednesday that this season, the linebacker's 17th, will be his...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 17205Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9411Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9383Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6982Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6824Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6294Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit