NFL: Former OU standout Curtis Lofton ‘back in a football city’ in New Orleans
Former Oklahoma and Kingfisher standout Curtis Lofton signed a five-year deal with the Saints, where he will replace Jonathan Vilma, who is appealing a one-year suspension for the bounty scandal.
Curtis Lofton will replace Jonathan Vilma, the New Orleans middle linebacker who is appealing a one-year suspension for his role in the Saints’ bounty scandal.
It’s such a hot button topic that Lofton’s grandmother, Terrell, was curious why her grandson, a free agent, willingly signed a five-year deal with a team that will play this season without...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14355OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8524Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6282Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6264Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5946Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5763Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4015As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in