NFL players line up to support marriage equality
The push among NFL players for legalized same-sex marriage has grown a lot bigger than Chris Kluwe and Brendon Ayanbadejo. Several other NFL players are joining up to support the Vikings punter and the Ravens linebacker in a legal brief in favor of marriage equality, according to ProFootballTalk.
The brief, sent to the United States Supreme Court, argues for legalized same-sex marriage as the Court hears arguments regarding California’s Proposition 8, which banned same-sex marriage in the state.
Read the rest of this story on profootballtalk.nbcsports.com
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 21842Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 19892Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims