H: ° L: °,
Nichols Hills boy died from multiple stab wounds, medical examiner says
The state Medical Examiner's office said the 9-year-old boy who was killed Monday in Nichols Hills died from multiple stab wounds.
Tommy Wolf, a third grader at Christ the King Catholic School, was stabbed to death early Monday morning. Tommy Wolf's death has been ruled a homicide by the medical examiner, which also reported that he suffered multiple cut wounds.
Videoview all videos
Nov 18Stephen P. Wolf appeared before an Oklahoma County judge...
Nov 17Nichols Hills doctor said 'he's got the devil in him'...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Tommy Wolf's father, Stephen Wolf, 51, was jailed in connection with the attack.
Stephen Wolf has mental health issues dating back to his first year of medical school in 1984 when he was hospitalized for major depression, his medical records show.
He repeatedly told the police officer who broke up the attack on his son, "He's got the devil in him and you know it," according to the police arrest affidavit.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort