Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Copyright ©2010. The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Wolf is charged with first-degree murder in the Nov. 16 stabbing of his son Tommy inside the family's home in suburban Oklahoma City. Wolf's attorney has declined comment. A state psychologist has found Wolf is competent for trial despite reportedly hallucinating about seeing his dead son and about seeing a "little devil." The report from psychologist Shawn Roberson says Wolf understands the charge and can assist his defense — but must continue receiving treatment to remain competent.
Nichols Hills doctor accused in son's death due in court
A Nichols Hills doctor accused of stabbing his 9-year-old son to death is due in court for a competency hearing.The hearing is Tuesday for Dr. Stephen Wolf in Oklahoma County District Court.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 20729Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17578Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11978Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 8989Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8551Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8339Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments