NM candy store to give 'Breaking Bad' limo tours
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — The owner of an Albuquerque candy store is launching her own "Breaking Bad" tours.
Debbie Ball, owner of The Candy Lady in Albuquerque's Old Town, announced Friday that she will offer limo tours of popular sites from the hit AMC TV series. She says the personalize tours will give fans a chance to learn the history of the sites.
Ball, who sells sugar rock candy that looks like the meth sold on the show, says she's working on having "Breaking Bad" actors give the tours.
"Breaking Bad" follows Walter White, played by Bryan Cranston, producing and selling methamphetamine with a former student, Jesse Pinkman, played by Aaron Paul. The series is shot in Albuquerque.
The show is finishing filming its fifth and final season.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes