NM candy store to give 'Breaking Bad' limo tours
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — The owner of an Albuquerque candy store is launching her own "Breaking Bad" tours.
Debbie Ball, owner of The Candy Lady in Albuquerque's Old Town, announced Friday that she will offer limo tours of popular sites from the hit AMC TV series. She says the personalize tours will give fans a chance to learn the history of the sites.
Ball, who sells sugar rock candy that looks like the meth sold on the show, says she's working on having "Breaking Bad" actors give the tours.
"Breaking Bad" follows Walter White, played by Bryan Cranston, producing and selling methamphetamine with a former student, Jesse Pinkman, played by Aaron Paul. The series is shot in Albuquerque.
The show is finishing filming its fifth and final season.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 12675Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11502Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6315Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5431Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 5078Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4467OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3964How to help tornado victims