No. 1 K-State bears resemblance to 1998 team
MANHATTAN, Kan. — The college football landscape has changed dramatically since 1998.
The legacy of Joe Paterno is viewed far differently now. The system for deciding a national champion has been massaged. The very rules of the game, even some altered just this year, have created a different product on the field.
NewsOK Related Articles
One thing that hasn't changed is Kansas State coach Bill Snyder, and that's a good reason why the No. 1 Wildcats look strikingly similar to the team he had in ‘98.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims