Oklahoma women's basketball: No. 13 Oklahoma women go undefeated in Hawaii
Morgan Hook scored 16 points and No. 13 Oklahoma pulled away in the second half for a 74-49 victory over Hawaii.
HONOLULU — Morgan Hook scored 16 points and No. 13 Oklahoma pulled away in the second half for a 74-49 victory over Hawaii.
The game was part of the three-day Rainbow Wahine Showdown. The Sooners (5-1) defeated Arkansas and Oregon in the previous two days.
Maddie Manning and Aaryn Ellenberg scored 12 points apiece for Oklahoma, and Whitney Hand added 10 points. Ellenberg, who scored 27 points in Saturday's win over Oregon, hit four 3-pointers on Sunday.
Hook and Ellenberg were named to the all-tournament team.
It was 28-25 Sooners at halftime. Hawaii stayed close until Oklahoma took a double-digit lead with just under 13 minutes to play and pulled away.
Kamilah Martin had 11 points and 10 rebounds for Hawaii (2-5), which beat Oregon on Friday and lost to Arkansas Saturday.
RICKETTS' SISTER ON HAWAII ROSTER
Former Hawaii softball standout Stephanie Ricketts started for the Rainbow Wahine, scoring four points in 20 minutes. Ricketts is the sister of OU softball pitcher Keiliani Ricketts and former Sooner infielder Samantha Ricketts.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister