Nonna's — more than a place to eat
11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday to Saturday
Afternoon limited menu:
2 to 5 p.m. Tuesday to Saturday
5 to 9 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday
5 to 10 p.m. Thursday to Saturday
10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday
10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Thursday to Saturday
11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday
11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday
11 a.m. to midnight Friday and Saturday
“A lot of the recipes found on the menu are things my kids grew up on,” she said.
Nonna’s is open for lunch from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday-Saturday and serves entrees ranging in price from $11 for the quiche lorraine and salad to $13.95 for a build-your-own-pasta option.
Dinner is served from 5 to 9 p.m. Monday and Tuesday and until 10 p.m. Wednesday-Saturday, and prices for entrees range from $17 for the pasta primavera to $42 for the prime New York strip steak.
The bakery is open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day with a full selection of homemade cookies, cakes, pies, custards and artisanal cheeses.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 22176Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12149Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10702Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8805Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8651Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8107Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister