This means you can access Nordstrom Rack merchandise alongside HauteLook flash sale events.
Customers can browse and buy merchandise either through a persistent Nordstrom Rack offering of apparel, accessories and shoes at 30 to 70 percent off regular prices or through limited-time, limited-inventory flash sale events powered by HauteLook. Customers are able to shop both sites through a single log-in, shopping cart and can combine items into one easy checkout.
“Our customers have been telling us for some time they want to shop the Rack online and with the launch of nordstromrack.com they can now shop the Rack whenever they’d like,” said Jamie Nordstrom, president of Nordstrom Direct. “We were able to leverage the talent of our HauteLook team to build a fast, seamless online and mobile experience – an important milestone in supporting our priorities to meet our customers’ expectation of how they like to shop today.”
Other features include:
- Two iTunes storefront and app icons that lead to a seamless mobile shopping experience for customers to browse and shop both sites within a shared app
- Easy returns: 90 day return window to any Nordstrom Rack store or by mail
- Free shipping for orders more than $100
- Enrolled customers earn points in the Nordstrom Rewards Program
- Integrated iOS experience for the iPhone and iPad
The company plans to introduce additional features and functionality with subsequent updates to the site.