Norman news briefs for Feb. 7
Traffic signals get work
If weather permits, city crews will replace the traffic signal control box at Robinson Street and Berry Road on Wednesday. A four-way stop will be used to control traffic while the work is being done. On Feb. 14, city crews will replace the control box at Rock Creek Road and Stubbeman Avenue.
Daddy Daughter Dance set
The annual Daddy Daughter Dance sponsored by the city's Parks and Recreation Department is Saturday at Embassy Suites. The dance sessions beginning at 5 and 7:30 p.m. are sold out. Tickets remain available for the 2:30 p.m. session. For more information, call 366-5472.
FROM STAFF REPORTS
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction