Norman bicycle shop fills a niche market for ‘folders’
Al’s Bicycles has expanded its selection to three brands of folding bicycles and riders seeking the convenience and portability of the bikes seek them out.
NORMAN — When Ian Butler’s co-workers no longer welcomed his bicycle into the building, he looked for an alternative. What he found was a folding bicycle.
The “folder” compacts into a neat 2-foot-by-2-foot bundle, which he carries into his office on the University of Oklahoma campus and tucks under his desk. Traveling to work on a bicycle...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 57337Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14801Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9259Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7518Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6644Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6577Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6568How to help tornado victims