Norman briefs for March 13
Water meeting set for Norman
A public meeting to discuss a long-range water supply plan for Norman will be from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesday in the Municipal Building's council chambers, 201 W Gray St. The meeting is the third in a series to provide residents information about a Strategic Water Supply Plan, which is being developed.
Lanes to close for repairs
The outside lanes of Robinson Street between Flood and Stubbeman avenues will be closed Wednesday while minor repairs are made to the retaining walls on both sides of Robinson. One lane each will be open for eastbound and westbound traffic on Robinson.
Prescription drug roundup set
The Cleveland County sheriff's office will hold a prescription drug roundup from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at Homeland stores at 10700 S Pennsylvania Ave. in Oklahoma City, and 1251 Alameda St. and 2600 W Robinson St. in Norman. Deputies also will collect expired or unwanted prescription medicines at Crest Foods, 1315 N Eastern Ave. in Moore.
FROM STAFF REPORTS
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14862OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11951Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8347Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6661Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6166Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5685Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4422Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?