Norman chamber executive receives award
During the nomination process for this award, Woods also received recommendations from many of Norman’s business leaders.
“John came aboard in March 2011 and has been a spectacular success,” said Sean Paul Rieger, Attorney at Law & Archictect, S.P. Rieger PLLC, and Norman Chamber member. “John brings leadership and guidance to the Norman Chamber and has elevated us to heights we had not experienced before.”
The Oklahoma Chamber of Commerce Executives (OCCE) is a statewide organization for chamber professionals (CEO’s and staff) dedicated to the professional development of its members and to the chamber of commerce profession throughout Oklahoma. For more information about joining the Oklahoma Chamber of Commerce Executives Association, contact Sara Sciara, Coalition Partners Manager at 235-3669 or visit the OCCE website at www.occe.com.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 13567Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 12400Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims