St. Stephen’s United Methodist Church in Norman reaches out through video project
St. Stephen’s United Methodist Church has launched 10 videos as part of its “It Gets Better” project to let the community at large know it is a Reconciling Ministry that welcomes all people regardless of sexual orientation.
NORMAN — A United Methodist church is reaching out to the community through a series of videos produced with help from University of Oklahoma students.
St. Stephen’s United Methodist Church, 1801 W Brooks, produced 10 videos as part of its “It Gets Better” project.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12675Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11502Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6315Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5431Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 5078Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4467OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3964How to help tornado victims