Norman man shot in home reported in good condition
Phillip Thomas Wren, 24, of Norman, was shot about 11 p.m. Friday at his home, 3315 Woodsboro Drive. Police think the shooting occurred during a robbery. They are searching for two white men and a black man.
NORMAN — A man shot in his home Friday night is in good condition Monday afternoon, an OU Medical Center spokesman said.
Phillip Thomas Wren, 24, was found shot multiple times about 11 p.m. at 3315 Woodsboro Drive, Norman police said.
Police think robbery was the motive because some personal property was taken.
They are looking for three men — two white men and a black man.
The black man approached the house, pretending to have car trouble, while the two white men fired on Wren near the front door, Norman police Capt. Tom Easley said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Norman Crime Stoppers at 366-7867 or Det. Gary Hopcus at 321-1600.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12097Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11309Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6870Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6485Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4833Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4317OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3653Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law