Norman man stabbed in domestic disturbance
Norman police say a man in his 40s has suffered multiple, possibly life-threatening, stab wounds in an apparent domestic disturbance.
NORMAN — A Norman man suffering from multiple stab wounds has been taken to the OU Medical Center in Oklahoma City, and a relative has been arrested in connection with the assault.
Police said the assault stems from a domestic disturbance about 11:30 a.m. Monday at 4210 Hunters Hill Road.
The victim, a man in his 40s whose name has not been released, has multiple stab wounds to his torso that police say may be life-threatening.
Ryan Merle Corley, 23, was booked into the Cleveland County jail about 3 p.m. on a complaint of assault and battery with intent to kill. Formal charges are pending with the district attorney's office, police Capt. Tom Easley said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction