Norman Music Festival draws thousands to Main Street
More than 200 bands or performers participated in the fifth annual Norman Music Festival that ended with a performance by Alaskan orchestral rock band Portugal. The Man.
NORMAN — Thousands flooded Main Street on Saturday to hear their favorite performers on the closing day of the annual Norman Music Festival.
More than 200 acts participated in this year's three-day event, including headliners Other Lives from Stillwater and the Alaskan orchestral rock band Portugal. The Man.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15391Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9463Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8117Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7214Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6364Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6332Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6331Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit