Norman police investigate fatal car crash
One person is dead after a single-vehicle crash on 60th Avenue SE late Saturday morning, Norman police said.
Norman crash kills driver
NORMAN — Police are investigating a car crash that killed one person Saturday morning.
A driver was killed in a one-vehicle accident that occurred about 11 a.m. in the 200 block of 60th Avenue SE, Norman police Lt. Jim Keesee said.
As of Saturday night, police had neither identified the driver nor given the cause of the accident.
FROM STAFF REPORTS
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments