Norman schoolchildren craft good times at fall break camps
Norman students on fall break participated in two city-sponsored camps Wednesday through Friday at the Twelfth Avenue and Irving recreation centers.
NORMAN — Children played games, participated in sports and did crafts in city-sponsored fall break camps Wednesday through Friday at the Twelfth Avenue and Irving recreational centers.
Norman School District classes resume Monday, with no more breaks scheduled until the Thanksgiving holiday, which begins Nov. 21.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims