Norman schools begin planning for $7.9 million classroom technology upgrade
Norman School Board approves contract that will supply more than 1,000 smartboards, projection equipment, cameras and other educational technology items
NORMAN — Technology in Norman classrooms will be upgraded through a $7.9 million contract with Panasonic.The Norman School Board approved the "integrated systems sales and services agreement” during its meeting this week.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 46837Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15035Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9615Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8305Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8125Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7398Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7351Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena