Northwestern Oklahoma State University mourns loss of rodeo team member
Rylee Miller, 21, died Monday when her sport utility vehicle crossed into oncoming traffic and collided with a tractor trailer. She was a member of the Northwestern Oklahoma State University rodeo team.
“I just wanted to express to them how sorry we were and just tell what kind of support we want to give them,” Graves said. “You never know what to say, because nothing you can say can make it better.”
Even though Miller was with the school for a short time, she will not be forgotten soon, Graves said.
“I don't know if she ever met a stranger; she was just that kind to everyone. She didn't fear anything.”
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90701Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17035OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12738Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8924Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8598Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8454How to help tornado victims
- 8359Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located