Not everyone votes for Obama or Romney
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) — Obama or Romney.
That's the key decision for most voters in South Dakota and elsewhere who are voting in the presidential election on Tuesday.
But fed up with what he calls two "evil" candidates, Sioux Falls resident Russell Olson opted for a third-party candidate.
Olson voted for Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson on Tuesday morning when he cast his ballot at the Minnehaha County Administration building.
The 48-year-old Olson owns a local brewery called Steins and Vines. He says he's not Libertarian but felt forced to vote for Johnson.
He says, "There's nobody to vote for. I'd have voted for Mickey Mouse."
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13061Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11652Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5853Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5268Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4352Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4093Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law