NY appeals court skeptical about startup's live TV
NEW YORK — A startup company trying to defend the legality of how it sends live TV programming to laptop computers, iPhones and other mobile devices encountered a skeptical appeals court panel on Friday.
Three judges of the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals seemed poised to reverse a lower court judge who in July reluctantly gave a thumbs-up to the company, Aereo Inc. The decision by Judge...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 12675Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11502Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6315Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5431Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 5078Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4467OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3964How to help tornado victims