Obama set to OK roads, job bill
WASHINGTON — Sen. Jim Inhofe on Wednesday hailed Senate passage of a bill to help small businesses and pump more money into road building, saying Oklahoma’s highway department has been on "life-support” waiting for a long-term transfusion of federal money.The legislation, approved by a vote of 68-29, "will ensure states receive the money they are owed and provide the long-term certainty that is the lifeblood of state and local highway...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14537OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9306Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6496Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6052Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5977Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5977Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3990As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in