Obamacare will sustain Medicare through taxes
I support the Affordable Care Act as it gives better coverage while also bringing in new revenue for sustaining Medicare through new health care taxes on those who don't need Medicare to help them with health care. Some of the new taxes also help us as a whole because people without health care go to hospitals and taxpayers foot the bill, or they stay home and stay sick, possibly infecting others. This is unjust and wrong, as it takes money away from seniors who need it the most and deserve the program.
NewsOK Related Articles
Justin Schneider, Norman
Readers wishing to respond to a letter to the editor can submit a response.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes