Obama's marriage cowardice hurts case against Mitt
President Obama's muddled position on gay marriage is back in the news. In case you missed the latest uproar, Vice President Joe Biden created confusion about whether the administration was shifting its policy when he told "Meet the Press" on Sunday that, "I am absolutely comfortable with the fact that men marrying men, women marrying women, and heterosexual men and women marrying another are entitled to the same exact rights, all the civil rights, all the civil liberties." The White House and the Obama campaign have insisted that there was no change in position and Obama still refuses to come out and say he supports gay marriage. He's in his fourth year as president, yet is position is allegedly still "evolving."
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 99664Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16608OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13275Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8705Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8419Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8235How to help tornado victims
- 7896Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort