OC Ethics Team wins regional championship
The Association for Practical and Professional Ethics organizes the 10 regional contests and the Intercollegiate Ethics Bowl.
Each contest includes a set of cases that raise issues in practical and professional ethics. Teams prepare analyses of each case before the contest, then answer questions from a moderator in multiple rounds of competition at the event.
Questions may concern ethical problems on wide ranging topics, such as the classroom (e.g. cheating or plagiarism), personal relationships (e.g. dating or friendship), professional ethics (e.g. engineering, law, medicine), or social and political ethics (e.g. free speech, gun control, etc.).
For more information, go to http://appeonline.com/ethics-bowl.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10710Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10389Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10187Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9807Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6458Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4074Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4073Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes