OETA programming valuable
I'll be devastated if anything happens to the funding for the Oklahoma Educational Television Authority. PBS programming includes excellent series such as “Frontline” (fair and balanced investigative reporting), “NOVA” (science), “American Experience” and “Masterpiece.” OETA stations provide an opportunity for continuing education for all in a time of global competition. It's free as long as we can use part of our tax dollars to fund it. I hope our legislators will continue to vote for state funding to support OETA.
NewsOK Related Articles
LaRue Boyd, Tulsa
Readers wishing to respond to a letter to the editor can submit a response.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 15085Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 9747OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6716Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5465Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5340OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5237Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5225Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash