Oklahoma football: Offensive lineman Gabe Ikard says QB Landry Jones was 'right on the money'
Here is a look at what players and coaches were saying after Oklahoma's 41-20 victory over Texas Tech.
Here is a look at what players and coaches were saying after Oklahoma's 41-20 victory over Texas Tech:
OU offensive coordinator Josh Heupel on the opening drive building OU's confidence:
Videoview all videos
Oct 7OU avenged last season's shocking loss, as Landry Jones...
Oct 12The Sooners get a big win in Lubbock, Berry and Jason...
Photoview all 53 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
“Each drive is its own entity and each play is. In the first half, you saw success because the guys played the next play, whether the previous one was good or bad and most of them were good. They executed at a high level.
“The difference between success and failure is an extremely fine line. Our guys were on the right side today. They were emotionally and physically at their peak. They invested in the process and trusted each other and went out there and competed hard.”
Bob Stoops on fans criticism over the last two weeks:
“In today's world, (fans are) up-and-down. We don't bother with that. They can say/do what they want. That's what fans do. That's fine. We don't much care about that.”
Texas Tech's D.J. Johnson on the challenge's OU's offense created:
“Really, it was just some things that we weren't prepared to see.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 31040Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15616Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10323Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9726Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9655Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8284Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8255Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena