‘Office’ alum Kaling to star in Fox sitcom
LOS ANGELES — Fox added three new comedies and two dramas to its slate for the 2012-13 season — including “The Office” alum Mindy Kaling’s new laffer and the Kevin Bacon-led thriller “The Following” — and in the process moves “Glee” and “Touch” to new nights.
“The Mindy Project,” which stars Kaling as an OB-GYN, will help beef up the network’s Tuesday comedy block along with new ensemble comedy “Ben and Kate.” The duo will join “New...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say