Officers suspended after Taser fight in police station
Two Pennsylvania police officers have been suspended after getting into a fight inside the police station, according to WTAE.com.
The station reports that the part-time officers got into a dispute that quickly turned physical. One of them even fired a Taser at the other, according to WTAE.
Braddock Mayor John Fetterman depicted the dispute as an escalated argument that started over something “stupid.”
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 30214Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 19534Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7073OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6093Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5026OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4433Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3498Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater