Official: Gas leak caused Mexico oil company blast
MEXICO CITY — A buildup of gas in the basement of the headquarters of the national oil company caused a blast that killed 37 people and wounded dozens earlier this week, Mexico's attorney-general said Sunday.
Attorney-General Jesus Murillo Karam said an investigation by Mexican, Spanish, U.S. and British experts found no evidence of explosives in the blast that collapsed several lower floors of the...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 14121OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13945Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8893Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6932Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5880Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5330Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5280Student shot dead during botched home invasion