Ohio man's day ruined after he's attacked with an urn full of ashes
Here's one way to honor the dead.
A man in Ohio allegedly attacked his brother this weekend with a family urn that was full of ashes. Joel Perez, 23, is being charged with resisting arrest, felonious assault and domestic violence.
As for Perez's brother? He was knocked unconscious. And we can only assume his headache grew tenfold when he saw the mess Joel made.
Read the complete story at NewsNet5.com.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13851OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13814Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9624Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7322Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7022Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5771Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5205Student shot dead during botched home invasion