Oklahoma oil and gas prices: February 22, 2013
OIL AND GAS PRICES
Oklahoma crude oil prices as of 5 p.m. Thursday:
Sunoco Inc. — $89.25
Sunoco Inc. — $77.25
Oklahoma oil and gas drilling activity posted Jan. 28:
Beaver: Cabot Oil & Gas Corp.; Deal No. 1-14H Well; SE1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 14-03N-22E; 99 barrels oil per day; TD 10,544.
Caddo: Kirkpatrick Oil Co. Inc.; Willis No. 1-3 Well; W1/2 E1/2 NW1/4 SW1/4 of 03-08N-09W; 20 barrels oil per day; TD 10,553.
Garvin: Ranken Energy Corp.; Double T Ranch No. 1 Well; NE1/4 SE1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 of 24-03N-02W; TD 6,270.
Okmulgee: Rose Rock Resources Inc; Abe Davis No. 1 Well; SW1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 NE1/4 of 29-14N-14E; 8 barrels oil per day; TD 1,348.
Pawnee: Crow Creek Operating Co III LLC; Dallas No. 1-7H Well; E1/2 SW1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 06-21N-06E; 32 barrels oil per day, 251,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 7,865.
INTENT TO DRILL
Alfalfa: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Clay 7-25-10 SWD No. 1 Well; SW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 07-25N-10W; TD 8,113.
SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Cormack 2809 No. 1-30H Well; NW1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 (BHL) of 30-28N-09W; TD 11,062.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister