Oklahoma oil and gas prices: January 25, 2013
OIL AND GAS PRICES
Oklahoma crude oil prices as of 5 p.m. Thursday:
Sunoco Inc. — $92.50
Sunoco Inc. — $80.50
Oklahoma oil and gas drilling activity posted Dec. 31:
Alfalfa: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; John Wesley 21-26-11 No. 1H Well; NE1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 (SL) of 21-26N-11W; 1,625,000 cu-ft gas per day, 95 barrels oil per day; TD 10,253.
Carter: Lewis Oil Operations LLC; Higgins No. 5 Well; W1/2 E1/2 E1/2 SW1/4 of 16-02S-02W; 9 barrels oil per day; TD 2,500.
Ellis: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Clark 30-19-25 No. 1H Well; S1/2 SE1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 30-19N-25W; 98 barrels oil per day, 135,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 13,669.
Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Jenkins 29-18-26 No. 1H Well; SW1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 (BHL) of 20-18N-26W; 80 barrels oil per day, 103,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 15,357.
Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Steinle 10-19-26 No. 1H Well; SW1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 10-19N-26W; 154 barrels oil per day, 151,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 13,240.
Garfield: M M Energy Inc.; Beggs No. 50 Well; SW1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 SW1/4 of 24-22N-04W; 20 barrels oil per day, 55,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 4,821.
Noble: Range Production Co.; County Line No. 31-1N Well; NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 06-24N-01E; 157 barrels oil per day, 287,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 9,211.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 21139Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17655Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12237Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9661Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9306Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8802Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8735Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater