Oil and gas prices: July 12, 2012
OIL AND GAS PRICES
Oklahoma crude oil prices as of 5 p.m. Wednesday:
Sunoco Inc. — $82.25
Sunoco Inc. — $70.25
Oklahoma oil and gas drilling activity posted June 18:
Beckham: Samson Resources Co.; Davis No. 3-29H Well; NW1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 29-11N-22W; 3,320,000 cu-ft gas per day, 178.4 barrels oil per day; TD 16,084.
Carter: Citation Oil & Gas Corp.; Southeast Tatums Unit No. 4-1 Well; SE1/4 SE1/4 NE1/4 SW1/4 of 22-02S-02W; 5 barrels oil per day; TD 1,600.
Roger Mills: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Elsie 15-12-26 No. 1H Well; NE1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 15-12N-26W; 83 barrels oil per day, 20,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 14,858.
Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Fowler 32-12-26 No. 1H Well; NW1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 05-11N-26W; 5,531,000 cu-ft gas per day, 180 barrels oil per day; TD 17,973.
Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Friendship 17-16-25 No. 1H Well; SE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 17-16N-25W; 35 barrels oil per day, 203,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 14,438.
Washita: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Murray 19-11-18 No. 3H Well; SW1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 19-11N-18W; 2,679,000 cu-ft gas per day, 101 barrels oil per day; TD 17,223.
INTENT TO DRILL
Alfalfa: SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Barnett 2311 No. 1-4H Well; NW1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 04-23N-11W; TD 12,211.
Beaver: Sweetwater Exploration LLC; Franz No. 1-9 Well; C SE1/4 of 09-05N-21E; TD 7,200.
Creek: Trilliant Energy Texas Ltd.; Hawk No. 2-18 Well; NW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 NW1/4 of 18-18N-10E; TD 3,200.
Dewey: Duncan Oil Properties Inc.; Rounds Trust T No. 1-33H Well; S1/2 S1/2 SE1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 33-16N-19W; TD 12,600.
Grant: Devon Energy Production Co. LP; Dewey No. 1-7SWD Well; SE1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 of 07-26N-05W; TD 6,829.
Kay: G A W Oil Co. LLC; Brockman No. 1-18 Well; C E1/2 NW1/4 NE1/4 of 18-27N-02E; TD 4500.
G A W Oil Co. LLC; Gavin No. 1-7 Well; C NE1/4 SW1/4 of 07-27N-02E; TD 4,500.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 17917Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11872Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10569OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10552Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10275Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9958Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9874Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss